Sunday, September 7, 2014

Alpha Legion Tactical Marines Pt 1

Another squad I got assembled recently was a set of 5 MK IV Maximus Armor Tactical Marines.  You may be wondering why I only bought five and the answer is that when I bought these I thought they were just going to be for fun and not for play.  Back then there was no one in the area who played Horus Heresy and I didn't know the rules.  Hence, most of my squads are only half of what they actual should be, they will still be fun to paint though!


Here you can see the MK IV Maximus Armor assembled and ready for undercoating along with the previously mentioned assault squad and some palatine blades that I bought simply because I thought they would be cool.


Hopefully I can get these painted up soon and ready for another blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment