Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New Test Models!


I'm trying really hard to do that thing where I don't buy new models until I've painted the old ones.  It has never worked for me before but considering how many pounds of plastic and resin crack I have sitting in the "Closet of Doom" I think it's best if I at least try to stick with it this time.  However, after all of that I did order some new models.  However, these are not models for playing but rather new test models.  Two of the Dark Vengeance tactical squads for airbrush testing, etc.  Now that I think about it I probably didn't need two tactical squads since I don't have that many marines to paint.  However, isn't the old addage in Warhammer "Why by one when two will do just fine?"  Something like that... anyway, maybe I can use these to test out schemes for all of the Horus Heresy Schemes I like but that will be later in the project log.  We'll see what these guys turn into I guess!



No comments:

Post a Comment